Friday, January 16, 2009

OLE - Day 2

The 'Half' of us went to collect newspapers today. While the other half of the class went to B.Well today. Our class were first splited into two, means we couldn't collect the newspapers together. The 6 of us (Mindy, Sara, Si Hui, Joyce, Gaby & I) were in Mdm Ashikin's team, so we were working together with 4C2 and some Sec 5 guys.

Collect collect collect, then the 6 of us joined back with our class! Uploaded bags and bags of donated items up the lorry. We were done at like 11am.

I wanted to rush back to school cause according to Mindy the superstar would be singing for the old citizens in school. SADLY, we were like 5 minutes late, everyone started walking out of the hall by the time we reached school ): I sound like some crazy fan of his, but I'm apparently not any superstar supporter. I JUST WANTED TO HEAR HIM SING LIVE IN SCHOOL!

Went to White Sands Library, the Cafe there to have lunch with Sara & Joyce. The Teriyaki Chicken is ultra big, but at least $ was worth it. Its like, student price $4.90 for I forgot what or what or what or what, but I had Teriyaki Chicken. The $4.90 includes a can of Coke/Coke Zero too! K, I might be so slow cause I didn't know there was such a promotion in the library. Its like, more worth it than Macs, seriously...

Home, and logged on to the computer. I thought of updating my dead old Facebook, cause its like everyone on Earth's using Facebook. I find it kinda confusing anyway, I'm lousy yes yes yes. So anywayz, I was chatting with Teck Li on MSN. He's working at Shaw Tower, a super slack job but a lot of $ earned a day! ITS LIKE, THE BEST JOB? All he does is sit at the Gift Redemption Counter and $60 would be in his wallet at the end of the day. What the heck right?

So I wanted to scare him that my Dad's the boss of Shaw Towers, and that he'ld be fired once I told my Dad that Teck Li's a slacker. Cause he's facebooking + msning while WORKING! At least I managed to fool him a little. THE BAD THING WAS, RETRIBUTION. Seriously, after fooling him, I was fooled by Facebook. First I thought that Facebook had problems cause I wasn't able to upload photos, its always showing (Upload Failed or Operation Failed), so I was kinda fed up with it. I decided to not upload any photos already. The moment I refreshed my page, and went back to see my albums, guess what? THE PICTURES I WANTED TO UPLOAD WERE ALREADY THERE! So, I had like DOUBLE RETRIBUTION just cause I fooled Teck Li. Omg, what is this? I wasted so much time of my life.